Monday, August 24, 2009

Signs of a changing church

I am posting this for the reason of showing how a church begins to go away from sound bible teaching. In these clips, Jay aka Vekl is discussing with Mark aka ProclaimHisWord about the changing of the name his church pastor is making. Listen to these two discussing these things and think: "Is this what is happening in churches all around America? Can this happen with my church, even if it is biblically sound?" This is not meant to stir you up into a frenzy, but to encourage you to be discerning no matter where you are. Your home church, your church building, wherever, be discerning and watch for compromise. I love you my dearly beloved, God bless. Please be in prayer for Jay and the decisions he must make. God bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.