Saturday, April 12, 2008

Trying to be a Christian?

This video was sent to me through e-mail. I am not endorsing the Steve Harvey Show, nor his mess, yet this video does reflect how many so called Christians act. Remember this was just a prank. The beeps are editing out people's names. Understand as followers of Christ, we can have moments where we don't act Christ-like, but I pray this video encourages you beloved to always be watchful of your words. Remember this was a prank which I find is not funny at all. God bless.



Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
(Colossians 4:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.