Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NEW SITE INFO: DifferenceMakerBibleStudy.org

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!

Thanks to my brother in Christ, Scott Gatdula, soon the new web domain www.differencemakerbiblestudy.org will be available soon.  I have not created the webpage yet but the e-mail is up and running.  The e-mail is kmiller@differencemakerbiblestudy.org .  I will be no longer looking at my hotmail account listed on this site.  As the new site is under construction, this blogsite will be available until the new website is completed.  Before I finish, to the the people who feel necessay to leave comments with links to sex sites etc, your comments I reject immediately and will always be rejected for that very purpose.  Thank you and God bless.
 
Karsten L. Miller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.