Thursday, January 07, 2010

Outrage at Census Form?

I think NYTN makes a good argument here. I myself have no problem putting down negro on the Census form. All that doesn't matter anyway, why?

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:27-29)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.