Friday, November 20, 2009

Dancing For Christ????

I have seen some foolishness in my time, but this surpasses all that I have seen so far. I can't laugh at this, I weep for the many who are trapped into things such things bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ. Don't get me wrong I think praising God is awesome, shouting to the Lord is great, but this goes way out there. Again the scripture says:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:22-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.