Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Rapper disses Jesus Christ, nothing to be surprised about

Okay, I will post Jay-Z's video, the brother in Los Angelos response, and another brother's response on the LA brother's response. I agree, this should be no surprise to us that a worldly rapper speaks against the Lord Jesus. Please let not these kind of things surprise you. Love by Christ and share the Gospel, don't let these things bother you.



The Dis is about 3:05 minutes into the video.

Here's Pastor Justin's response



Here is Black Calvinist response:



as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one." "Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive." "The venom of asps is under their lips." "Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness." "Their feet are swift to shed blood; in their paths are ruin and misery, and the way of peace they have not known." "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
(Romans 3:10-18 ESV)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you've brought the Black Calvinist as the last video, because after that second video I was flabbergasted, by that rah rah cheerleader type of a response to the ills of the world. Enough of that already.

    We are to be settled and established while know whom's we are and whom we serve!

    That man never ever seem to represent God, so why is this so called minister so up in arms, is he grooming himself to be a social activist is my question?

    I wouldn't want that young man speaking anything into the lives of anyone that I love. Jay-Z or that so called minister!

    We are to be living epistles, not unglued social change agents.

    So glad that you posted that last video to bring my blood pressure back down to a respectable level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaughn

    I hear you, my blood pressure started to rise when I heard the second clip, but I remember a time being just like that. Praise God that He will vindicate justice on those that oppose Christ. We should not be shocked at statements like Jay-Z's, and others make such claims. Their doing what they know to do. We have the Spirit, therefore let us walk as such.

    I get frustrated when I see Christians crying out at what sinners do. They're sinners doing what the bible says they do. Anyways, may Christ be glorified in our lives, and share the Gospel with such men. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.