Saturday, January 03, 2009

Biblically responsible men!

Pastor John Coleman posted this video at a blessed time. Recently a friend from church posted on his blog a prayer request for a friend of his who was murdered in Baltimore at the beginning of the new year. This person was one of the first 3 males killed in the city in 2009. When I read the request I began to become grieved with all the sin being committed, even my own sin. Ohhh God why do we keep turning to sin and not to your ways. Although this was part one, the message below definitely gave me some things to think about. Not just because I am African American, but because I am a professing Christian. Should not the sin of this world stirr me to tell men of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not just for you black brothers, but for all us brothers in Christ Jesus. Listen to Pastor John:



A Song of Ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad. Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negeb! Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.
(Psalms 126:1-6 ESV)

Part 2



Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:16)

Part 3



Part 4



Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.