Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bible Study Outline - John 5

I will be posting hopefully this week the next part to the Unbiblical Practices Series: Prophelying. This is taking me some time. Also below, I will post the bible study outlines I give in our Wednesday Bible Study at work. Please pray as I stand for the truth of God's Holy Word at my job. Unfortunetly I cannot give you audio to the study because of my job, but hopefully this outline below will help. God bless you all, may His grace be with you.


JOHN CHAPTER 5 OUTLINE FOR BIBLE STUDY


I. INTRODUCTION


A. Chapter overview

1. Jesus Christ now experiences opposition/rejection



II. REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST AT THE FEAST IN JERUSALEM


A. Reason 1: Jesus Christ heals the paralytic (5:1-16)

1. The pool of Bethesda with 5 porches
2. Why heal the paralytic.
3. The Jews begin to reject Jesus

B. Reason 2: Christ Jesus is equal with God (5:17-30)

1. Christ Nature is equal with God
2. Christ Power is equal with God
3. The Authority of Jesus is equal with God

C. Reason 3: Because of His witness (5:31 – 47)

1. John the Baptist’s Witness
2. The Work of Jesus Christ
3. The Father sent Him
4. The True Witness of the Bible
a. The Search the scriptures and see
b. Do we believe His writings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.