Thursday, July 17, 2008

Testimony - Pastor Saiko Woods

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this testimony encourages you, that the grace of our Lord Jesus is with us, during these hard economic times. God bless.


Do you remember the story of Jacob’s son “Joseph”?Well, like “Joseph”, Pastor Saiko went from unemployed to the 2nd in charge. He is the new Human Resource Manager for a Million $$ Dollar Company. God has opened the doors of heaven and pour him out a favorable blessing.He went from “Stressed” to “Blessed”.He is 2nd in charge over hundreds of people. He can hire and fire at his discretion. We thank our God for this testimony. Pastor Saiko continued to bless the name of our God even when God had shut some doors to employment for him.
During the 3 months that he was unemployed, you would often hear Pastor Saiko say, “Although “He” slay me, yet should I trust “Him”. You would hear him say, “I’ve learned to how to be abased, and I learned how to abound. For I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthen me.”


If Pastor Saiko had to sum up his testimony, I could hear him say;Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not unto thy own understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

(Isaiah 40:31)
They that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree with what has been said, you may comment, yet this comment section will not become a debate forum with me. I read all comments so please as well watch your language. Comments with profanity/evil intent/threats/ads for anti-Christ websites etc will not be published. Thank you for your comments.